Friday, May 15, 2009

He's not heavy, he's my kitteh



The pic on my user profile is of my beloved cat, Coyote. I named him after the Native American trickster god, but as he got older he developed a sort of howling meow, so it's even more apropos. As you may notice, he's a tad on the big side. When I got him as a kitten 9 years ago, I noticed two things: 1. He had the most beautiful green eyes ever, and 2. He had biiiiiig feets, so I was ready for a slightly big (20 lbs) cat. Some meanies may say he's fat, but I just say he's so full of awesome that he needs a bigger package. Anyways, they're just jealous that they don't have the best tuxedo kitteh ever. Yeah, that's it. Yup.


4 comments:

  1. He's not fat. He's made to carry small children. You just need to get a saddle made for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me HE IS FAT (but gorgeous). I know cause I live with him too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmpfh. Yinz are just jealous because he's pure perfection. But I do agree that he's gorgeous.

    I've only been at work for a little over 30 mins and I already miss him. Sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! I have a tuxedo kitty too - she's petite, but not for much longer if her response to the new gooshy food (i.e. Hoovering it all up as soon as I got the pouch open) is any indication...

    They're just jealous! Don't listen, Coyote - you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete